Candidates today we will share with you the NDRMF job please read the complete post and advertisement and then share with other qualified friends. Name of Vacant Position: Assistant Manager – Corporate Affairs. Both Male and Female candidates can apply for this government job.
Qualification: (1) Must possess LLB from a reputable HEC-recognized University Experience: () Minimum 04 years of experience dealing with Legal or Corporate matters() Knowledge of Company / Corporate laws, rules & regulations of the Public and Private sector shall be considered as an added advantage. Please send your all documents before 29 July 2023.
|Update Time||17 July 2023|
|Department||National Disaster Risk Management Fund|
|Location||Islamabad, Punjab, Pakistan|
|Last Date||29 July 2023|
- Assistant Manager – Corporate Affairs
- LL.B Degree
- 4 years of experience
- Age limit 57 years
Last Date To Apply
The last date to apply for this job is 29 July 2023.
National Disaster Risk Management Fund Jobs Advertisement
How To Apply For National Disaster Risk Management Fund Jobs 2023
- To apply for the above positions, the maximum Age is fifty-seven (57) years.
- For detailed TORs & application process: Applicants MUST apply ONLINE using an Application Form, available
- at www.ndmf.pk “Career Section” by entering the required credentials on the online application form and attaching
- scanned copies of their CV, CNIC, educational & experience certificates, latest by 29 July 2023 before closing
- of office hours le 1700 hours. No need to send a hard copy of my CV and documents.
- Incomplete applications and applications received after the closing date & time will not be entertained and no
- claim whatsoever thereof will be acceptable.
- Age, Qualification Experience, etc., will be counted from the date of submission of applications. Part-time,
- honorary, apprentice, and interest positions will not be considered counted as experience
- All candidates must have Higher Education Commission Verified/Equivalent Qualifications Foreign qualified
- candidates must submit equivalence certificate(s) from Higher Education Commission. A selected candidate shall
- be required to submit HEC Verified Degree(s) before entering into employment, upon selection.
- Candidates shall be required to produce all original documents at the time of the interview.
- Only shorted-listed candidates shall be called for test interviews after complete scrutiny of applications. For physical
- test Interviews, a candidate must be fully vaccinated against Covid-19. No TAIDA shall be admissible for test/
- interview. A face-to-face interaction virtually through audio/video, may be opted for, therefore, applicants are requested
- to ensure that they have provided updated contact details.
- NDRMF offers competitive remuneration and benefits packages. Actual appointment salary will be based on
- NDRMF’s standards and computation, taking into account the selected individual’s qualifications and experience.
- Candidates already in Government Semi-government Organizations/Autonomous Bodies & Corporations should
- apply through the proper channels with the NOC of the respective department issued on its letterhead. Also, if the candidate gets selected, she shall be offered the position through a contract agreement.
- The applications submitted by a candidate will be at the risk and cost of the applicant. Any information found bogus
- at any stage, during the induction or later in service, will result in termination of the candidature or employment thereof.
- The application Should be Complete with all details.
- Please apply for only eligible posts.
- Incomplete Applications will not be accepted.
- No TA/DA will be paid for the Interview / Test.
- Candidates, please submit your application before 29, 07 2023.
- Please submit your application at this complete address: www.ndrmf.pk.