Students if you are looking for the National Electrical Power (NEPRA) Jobs 2023 if yes? then you visit the best place where you can apply for this single vacancy Private Secretary.
Only male candidates who have Experience a minimum of 20 years of relevant post-qualification experience working as Personal Staff Officer/Private Secretary with the Members of Board of Public Sector Organization. Candidates having relevant experience in the regulatory body will be given preference. Minimum Requisite Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree from a reputable university recognized by HEC, and experience must apply before 13 October 2023.
|Update Time:||05 October 2023|
|Department:||National Electric Power Regulatory Authority (NEPRA)|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Location:||Islamabad Punjab Pakistan|
|Last Date:||12, 10 2023|
|Address:||Additional Director General (Administration & HR)|
National Electric Power Regulatory Authority (NEPRA)
NEPRA Tower, Attaturk Avenue, G-5/1, Islamabad Ph: (92-51) 2013200
|No Of Posts:||01+|
- Private Secretary
- Experience: Minimum 20 years relevant post-qualification experience working as a Personal Staff Officer
- Private Secretary with the Members of the Board of a Public Sector Organization
- Bachelor’s Degree from a reputable university recognized by HEC.
Last Date To Apply
The last date to apply for this job is 13th October 2023.
National Electrical Power (NEPRA) Jobs 2023 Advertisement
|Skills Required:||Secretary Skills, Hardworking|
|Gender Required:||Only Male Can Apply For These jobs.|
|Age Limit:||Minimum Age: 20 Years|
Maximum Age: 40 Years
|Experience Required:||Minimum: 1 Year|
Maximum: 2 Years
How To Apply For National Electrical Power (NEPRA) Jobs 2023
- The application Should be Complete with all details.
- Please apply for only eligible posts.
- Incomplete Applications will not be accepted.
- No TA/DA will be paid for the Interview / Test.
- Candidates, please submit your application before the 13th, 10 2023.
- Please submit your application at this complete address: Additional Director General (Administration & HR)
- National Electric Power Regulatory Authority (NEPRA)
- NEPRA Tower, Attaturk Avenue, G-5/1, Islamabad Ph: (92-51) 2013200.