Students if you are seeking the Neelum Jhelum Hydropower Company Limited Jobs 2023 if yes? then you reach the right place where you can apply for a single post-Assitant Audit Officer (BPS-16).
Both female and male candidates who have a Graduate degree (16 years) of education in Finance or Commerce OR CA Finalist (must have completed CA Articles from a reputable firm) OR ACCA Qualified. OR Any Other internationally recognized professional qualification in internal audit. Experience: Must have 2 years post qualification/training experience in internal audit or Finance & Accounts function of an organization / and more experienced must apply Within 15 Days.
|Update Time||23 July 2023|
|Education||Graduate | CA|
|Department||Neelum Jhelum Hydropower Company Limited|
|Location||Jhelum Punjab Pakistan|
|Last Date||Within Fifteen Days|
- Assitant Audit Officer (BPS-16)
- Graduate degree (16 years) of education in Finance or Commerce
- CA Finalist (must have completed CA Articles from a reputable firm) OR
- ACCA Qualified. OR
- Any Other internationally recognized professional qualification in internal audit.
- Experience: Must have 2 years post qualification
- training experience in internal audit or Finance & Accounts function of an organization
Last Date To Apply
The last date to apply for this job is Within 15 Days.
Neelum Jhelum Hydropower Company Limited Jobs 2023 Advertisement
How To Apply For Neelum Jhelum Hydropower Jobs 2023
- The application Should be Complete with all details.
- Please apply for only eligible posts.
- Incomplete Applications will not be accepted.
- No TA/DA will be paid for the Interview / Test.
- Candidates, please submit your application Within Fifteen Days.
- Please submit your application at this complete address: MANAGER OPERATIONS (NJHPC) ΟΡΕΝΤ TESTING ADDRESS: OFFICE NO. 1, CENTRAL AVENUE ROAD, SERVICE BAHRIA TOWN PHASE – 6, ISLAMABAD. CONTACT NO: 051-111 687 222 WEBSITE: www.ots.org.pk EMAIL: [email protected].
- After applying for the post(s), applicants are advised to regularly check the OTS website www.ots.org.pk for important announcements (Procedure for Roll No. Slip/Written Test Schedule/ Result, etc.) related to recruitment against the above posts. Candidates are requested to send their prescribed application forms along with online deposit slip to: