Candidates if you are looking For the Overseas Pakistanis Foundation Jobs 2023 In Islamabad if yes? then please read and complete this article because here we will guide you in detail about this Overseas Pakistanis Foundation Jobs and you can easily apply for these multiple posts: Assistant Director (Housing & Works), Sub Engineer (Civil).
Both male and female candidates who have Qualification: A second-class Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering Experience: 3 years experience in the relevant field in Govt. or in an Organization or a Firm of repute in the Public or Private Sector. Maximum Age Limit: 35 years (Including general age relaxation) Qualification: 3 years diploma of Associate Engineering in Civil Technology from any recognized Polytechnic Institute. Experience: 5 years experience in the relevant field in an Organization or a Firm of repute in the Public or Private Sector. Maximum Age Limit: 30 years (Including general age Relaxation) these degrees and are more experienced should apply before the last date 15 July 2023.
|Update Time||23 July 2023|
|Department||Overseas Pakistanis Foundation|
|Location||Islamabad Punjab Pakistan|
|Last Date||Within 15 Days|
- Assistant Director (Housing & Works)
- Sub Engineer (Civil).
- Bachelor Degree
- Age limit 30 Years
- Minimum 3 years of Experience
Last Date To Apply
The last date to apply for this job is Within 15 Days.
Overseas Pakistanis Foundation Jobs 2023 Advertisement
How To Apply For Overseas Pakistanis Foundation Jobs
- The application Should be Complete with all details.
- Please apply for only eligible posts.
- Incomplete Applications will not be accepted.
- No TA/DA will be paid for the Interview / Test.
- Candidates, please submit your application before the last date.
- Please submit your application at this complete address: Overseas Pakistanis Foundation Shahrah-e-Jamhuriat, P.O. Box No. 1470. G-5/2, Islamabad.