Students if you are looking for the SECP Jobs 2023 In Islamabad Apply Online At www.secp.gov.pk if yes. then you visit the best place where you can apply for this vacancy: Additional Joint Director.
Both female and male candidates who have a Masters’s/Bachelor’s degree (equivalent to 16 years of education) in Accounting or Law from HEC recognized reputable University /Institute or Qualified CA/CMA/ACCA. Minimum Eight (08) years of post-qualification experience. o In the case of a qualified chartered accountant, Articleship will be considered as part of the requisite experience and more experience must apply within 15 days.
|Update Time:||02 August 2023|
|Education:||Master’s Degree, Bachelor’s Degree|
|Department:||Securities And Exchange Commission of Pakistan|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Location:||Islamabad Punjab Pakistan|
|Last Date:||Within 15 days|
|No Of Posts:||1+|
- Additional Joint Director
- Masters/Bachelor’s degree (equivalent to 16 years of education) in Accounting or Law from HEC recognized reputable University /Institute
- Qualified CA/CMA/ACCA.
- Minimum Eight (08) years of post-qualification experience.
- In the case of a qualified chartered accountant, Articleship will be considered as part of the requisite experience.
Last Date To Apply
The last date to apply for this job is Within 15 days.
SECP Jobs 2023 In Islamabad Advertisement
|Skills Required:||Exceptional Analytical Skills, Communication Skills|
|Gender Required:||Both Males And Females Can Apply For These Jobs.|
|Age Limit:||Minimum Age: 30 Years|
Maximum Age: 45 Years
|Education Required:||Bachelor, Master|
|Experience Required:||Minimum: 8 Year|
Maximum: 10 Years
How To Apply For SECP Jobs 2023
- The application Should be Complete with all details.
- Please apply for only eligible posts.
- Incomplete Applications will not be accepted.
- No TA/DA will be paid for the Interview / Test.
- Candidates, please submit your application within the 15th Day.
- Please submit your application at this complete address: https:recruitment.secp.gov.pk, +92(51) 9195444.